It’s been nearly two weeks since my last post and I feel so excited to get back to creating. My husband and I were long overdue for a vacation, but now that I am back I have a lot of things to accomplish on my to-do list. I have taken up menu planning and wanted to create a board that would allow my family to know what was on the menu for the week. I found this great idea on pinterest and wanted to recreate it. This is not my idea, but throught it was creative and would look great in the kitchen. So I recreated it. This project was very easy and looks great. My daughter is a big fan of the new board. I purchased this frame from Wal-Mart for about $9.00. I took it home and used my left over scrapbooking paper and left over scrapbooking letters and created this menu/weekly calendar.
– Cut paper to fit behind glass
– Picked out letter stickers to create the days of the week
– Place the fitted paper behind the glass
– I had a dry erase marker laying around and attached velcro to the pen and side of the frame to hold the pen.
– This will be used to keep a weekly calendar and weekly menu
This project was simple and anyone can do it. Stay tuned for menu planning this week and other fun projects.